Consistently ranked as one of the Top 100 universities in the world, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem offers world-class exchange programs for university and college students interested in broadening their horizons while receiving outstanding theoretical and practical instruction.
Join the ranks of exchange students from partner universities around the globe who have immersed themselves in rich Israeli culture, the historical landmarks of Jerusalem, the night life, cuisine, touring and friendly companionship of fellow students as they study and excel in a top-seed university.
Students coming to HU in the framework of exchange programs may study under the following tracks:
- University-Level Exchange Agreements (all fields) – List of Partner Universities
- Faculty-Level Exchange Agreements - List of Faculty Partner Universities
- Erasmus+ - List of Erasmus Partners
How Do Our Exchange Programs Work?
Rules of Thumb
- Your home institution must be a HUJI partner through a formal reciprocal exchange agreement.
- You must be nominated for the program by your home institution's exchange coordinator.
- You must apply to HUJI and, if selected, you remain enrolled with your home institution and continue to pay your home institution fees. You will be exempt from HUJI tuition fees.
- The courses you take in HUJI may be credited towards your degree by your home institution, on approval of your home institution.
How to Apply for an Exchange Program?
Before you apply, please check that you can answer YES to the following questions:
- Are you a student at one of HUJI's exchange partners?
- Has your home university nominated and approved your application to HUJI for a specific HUJI program of study?
- Has your home university sent a confirmation letter to the HUJI International Office?
- Have you received application instructions from the Coordinator at your home university?
If you responded YES to all the above questions, please contact the exchange coordinator at your institution regarding application procedures.
NEW! See our guide for new exciting courses for exchange students for 2017-18.