Computer use is subject to State law and University regulations.
The following points should be noted:
- Your computer account may be used only for academic work.
- The account is personal and cannot be transferred or shared.
- Your must keep your login and password information confidential.
- Use of any software obtained by illegal means is forbidden on all of the University computers.
- Use of any University facility to gain unauthorized access to other systems and/or to send advertisements, including mass mailings and news ("spamming"), is forbidden.
- Monitoring communication lines is strictly forbidden.