How to Find a Supervisor

The following list is designed to help you locate an academic sponsor. Please e-mail the head of the relevant academic unit and specify, as briefly as possible, the area of your research. He/she will forward your request to the appropriate Faculty Member for consideration.

Alternatively, you can peruse the Hebrew University site and use the research engines provided there to locate academic units and/or sponsors. Click here to access the Hebrew University site. 

Faculty of Humanities

Faculty of Social Sciences

Faculty of Sciences

Faculty of Medicine

School of Pharmacy

Faculty of Dentistry

Faculty of Agriculture

School of Veterinary Science