INTERNATIONAL OFFICE VISA SERVICE DURING CORONA PERIOD
Update: 7 July 2020 – these directives are subject to change due to the situation
DROP OFF/PICK SERVICE
PICK UP OF VISA LETTERS
Letters can be found in the mail box on the wall, outside the glass entrance door opposite Room 524.
PURPLE BADGE RULES
Promoting strategic international collaboration.
Managing student exchange programs.
Supporting visiting scientists and scholars.
These are just a few of the areas in which the Hebrew University International Office initiates, stimulates and enriches the academic environment for both our students and our faculty, and for those who visit from abroad to study with them. We create and support cooperation with academic institutions abroad, proactively driving internationalization with a futuristic, multi-dimensional and interdisciplinary vision.
On campus, we encourage faculties and departments to increase the number of courses and full degree programs offered in English, and we promote the creation of joint and double degrees.
The Hebrew University has so much to offer; our goal is to maximize the mutual, measurable benefit of each and every relationship we create between individuals and educational institutions around the world.
- Joint Research Workshop Grants Program 2020/2021 with the University of Melbourne
- Schwarzman Scholars: Young Leaders' One-Year Global Affairs Master’s Program in Beijing, China
- The Rhodes Scholarship: Fully funded postgraduate award for studies at the University of Oxford, UK
- UoM – Hebrew University of Jerusalem Call for Joint PhD Projects
- World’s Top Math Prize Awarded to Hebrew U’s Hillel Furstenberg
- Important Notice for International Students
- Deadline Extension: 2020-21 CSC-HUJI Scholarship
- Coronavirus – Update - 25/02/2020