HUJI International Strategy
In line with its mission to be the leading research university in Israel and one of the top universities worldwide, the Hebrew University has defined the following goals:
- Advancing innovative research that pushes the boundaries of science and contributes to solutions addressing societal issues;
- Providing high-quality education for training future leaders in research and society;
- Prioritizing interdisciplinary teaching and research;
- Nurturing ties with leading research institutions worldwide;
- Maintaining a mutual, financially-viable relationship with Jerusalem and the State of Israel.
These goals, together with additional internal and external factors, have led the Hebrew University to set internationalization as a strategic institutional priority.
- Sign up today for free Membership to the New York Academy of Sciences
- 2022-23 Call for Applications: Short International Teaching Visits at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Call For Nominations, 2022 - The $10,000 Dan Maydan Prize in Nanoscience Research
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Scholarships for international students (academic year 2022-2023)
- Call for Applications 2022-23 Faculty-Led Academic Courses with International Travel Components
- 2nd Call for Joint Online Courses in 2022/23 Freie Universität Berlin (FUB) – The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (HUJI)
- China Scholarship Council (CSC) – Hebrew University of Jerusalem Scholarship Program Call for Applications for 2022-2023
- The Zuckerman STEM Leadership Program