HUJI International Strategy
In line with the mission of the university institutional mission to be the leading research university in Israel and within the top leading universities worldwide, the Hebrew University's goals have been defined as:
- Creation of innovative research knowledge that breaks the boundaries of science and in the advancement of society;
- Quality teaching for training of future leadership in research and society;
- Teaching and research across disciplines;
- To maintain ties with leading research institutions worldwide;
- To maintain a mutual, financial viable relationship with Jerusalem and the State of Israel.
The definition of the above goals, together with additional internal and external factors, have led the Hebrew University to
set internationalization as a strategic institutional priority.