HUJI International Strategy
In line with its mission to be the leading research university in Israel and one of the top universities worldwide, the Hebrew University has defined the following goals:
- Advancing innovative research that pushes the boundaries of science and contributes to solutions addressing societal issues;
- Providing high-quality education for training future leaders in research and society;
- Prioritizing interdisciplinary teaching and research;
- Nurturing ties with leading research institutions worldwide;
- Maintaining a mutual, financially-viable relationship with Jerusalem and the State of Israel.
These goals, together with additional internal and external factors, have led the Hebrew University to set internationalization as a strategic institutional priority.