Faculty members are invited to submit a scholarship application to host international doctoral students for a period of 3-12 months as part of their Ph.D. studies abroad.
The program is intended to strengthen research in Israel and to promote international research relations between researchers and research groups in Israel and abroad.
The students must be:
- Registered as a Ph.D. in an accredited university abroad;
- Completed at least one year of Ph.D. studies;
- Not a citizen or resident of the State of Israel.
There are five scholarships available for the Hebrew University of Jerusalem for the upcoming academic year.
How to Apply:
A researcher who wishes to submit an application to host a Ph.D. student should send the following documents:
- Candidate C.V;
- Candidate letter of motivation and description of the project;
- Letter of support from HUJI host faculty member.
Application Deadline: 1 September, 2019.
Enclosed please find additional information regarding the Call for Applications.
Contact Person: Mala Braslavsky, International Office, Email: Malab@savion.huji.ac.il