National Applied Research Laboratories (NARLabs), Taiwan, is glad to offer full-time 8-week internship opportunities to undergraduate, master and PhD students in 2021. Through this program, NARLabs intends to provide scholarships to students, who are interested in hands-on research and practical experience at one of NARLabs’ research centers. The goal of the program is to introduce students to scientific and technological development in Taiwan.
Dates: Applications are open throughout 2021.
The starting date of the internship will be provided by NARLabs after admission to the program.
- Foreign nationality.
- Students working on the following fields:
- Earth & Environment
- Information & Communication Technology
- Biomedical Technology
- Science & Technology Policy.
- Study one of the fields related to one of listed NARLab’s research centers:
- National Laboratory Animal Center (NLAC)
* be qualified for animal experiment and experienced with medium and large animal surgery for applying NLAC
- National Center for Research on Earthquake Engineering (NCREE)
- National Space Organization (NSPO)
- National Center for High-performance Computing (NCHC)
- Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute (TSRI)
- Taiwan Instrument Research Institute (TIRI)
* Be a master's or PhD students with experience related to biomedical optoelectronics, biochemistry, or molecular biology for applying TIRI.
- Science & Technology Policy Research and Information Center (STPI)
- Taiwan Ocean Research Institute (TORI)
For further information and submission of application, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or press here
The International Office