Deadline for application: 28 February 2019
The scholarship is offered by the government of the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) to Israeli BA and MA students who wish to pursue short-term studies and research in selected NRW universities.
The scholarship is awarded for a minimum duration of two months and a maximum duration of three months (between early May 2019 and December 31st, 2019).
The scholarship includes:
- Living expenses subsidy of €500 per month.
- Travel expenses refund (maximum of €700).
- Accommodation will be organized by the host university.
And more (for full details please refer to the attached documents)
1. Candidates must be enrolled as Bachelor's or Master's degree students at an Israeli university.
2. Candidates must be fluent in English or German (at least level B2 of the CEFR).
Participating NRW universities:
University of Bonn
Bielefeld University of Applied Sciences
Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences
TU Dortmund University
University of Duisburg-Essen
Research Center Juelich
University of applied sciences Ruhr West (HRW)
University of Aachen (RWTH)
University of Cologne
University of Muenster
Muenster University of Applied Sciences
University of Paderborn
University of Wuppertal