Yesterday, the Israeli government declared new regulations for entry to Israel in light of the new Covid19 variant, "Omicron".
As of 28/11/2021, 24:00, all international citizens will not be permitted to enter Israel for a period of 14 days.
The International Office is waiting for updates on the exception committee and the return of researchers and students who left the country before the new regulations have been put in place.
International students and researchers are strongly recommended not to travel abroad at present until further notice.
- Call for Applications 2022-23 Faculty-Led Academic Courses with International Travel Components
- 2nd Call for Joint Online Courses in 2022/23 Freie Universität Berlin (FUB) – The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (HUJI)
- China Scholarship Council (CSC) – Hebrew University of Jerusalem Scholarship Program Call for Applications for 2022-2023
- The Zuckerman STEM Leadership Program
- Call for Applications Global Young Scientists Summit (GYSS) 2022 Application is now open
- The Advanced School for Environmental Studies: Advancement and Development of Research at Freie Universitaet Berlin on the subjects of: Teaching, Research Sustainable Development for Researchers and Post-Doctorate Students
- Intra-CREATE (Singapore) 2021 Call for Programmes in “Science of Sustainable Cities”
- A NEW ACADEMIC ERA: Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Morocco’s Mohammed VI Polytechnic University Sign Historic Agreement
- 1 of 19