INTERNATIONAL OFFICE VISA SERVICE DURING CORONA PERIOD
Update: 7 July 2020 – these directives are subject to change due to the situation
DROP OFF/PICK SERVICE
PICK UP OF VISA LETTERS
Letters can be found in the mail box on the wall, outside the glass entrance door opposite Room 524.
PURPLE BADGE RULES
Promoting strategic international collaboration.
Managing student exchange programs.
Supporting visiting scientists and scholars.
These are just a few of the areas in which the Hebrew University International Office initiates, stimulates and enriches the academic environment for both our students and our faculty, and for those who visit from abroad to study with them. We create and support cooperation with academic institutions abroad, proactively driving internationalization with a futuristic, multi-dimensional and interdisciplinary vision.
On campus, we encourage faculties and departments to increase the number of courses and full degree programs offered in English, and we promote the creation of joint and double degrees.
The Hebrew University has so much to offer; our goal is to maximize the mutual, measurable benefit of each and every relationship we create between individuals and educational institutions around the world.
- קול קורא לחילופי סטודנטים לתארים מתקדמים באוניברסיטת קליפורניה 2021-22
- Invitation: FALLING WALLS 2020 Prize Competition is OPEN
- University of Vienna: Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program
- U of T and Hebrew University of Jerusalem launch research and innovation partnership
- Scholarships for study and research stays at Saxon universities or The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- American Thoracic Society Foundation - ATS/GSK Research Grant in COVID-19
- Propionic Acidemia Foundation: Request For Proposals on Propionic Acidemia - 2020
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem and University of Bonn/Germany Collaborative Research Grant – 2020/21
- 1 of 14