For All Covid-19 Updates:
Important Notice for International Students
In light of Ministry of Health guidelines due to the spread of the Corona virus,
our offices will be closed until further notice. Therefore:
It is important to note that in light of the situation, the Minister of the Interior announced that the visas will automatically be extended to anyone holding type A2 and A4 visa until 30.6.2020. The following is in the Ministry of Interior website: https://www.gov.il/en/departments/news/visa_extension_16032020
International Office team
Promoting strategic international collaboration.
Managing student exchange programs.
Supporting visiting scientists and scholars.
These are just a few of the areas in which the Hebrew University International Office initiates, stimulates and enriches the academic environment for both our students and our faculty, and for those who visit from abroad to study with them. We create and support cooperation with academic institutions abroad, proactively driving internationalization with a futuristic, multi-dimensional and interdisciplinary vision.
On campus, we encourage faculties and departments to increase the number of courses and full degree programs offered in English, and we promote the creation of joint and double degrees.
The Hebrew University has so much to offer; our goal is to maximize the mutual, measurable benefit of each and every relationship we create between individuals and educational institutions around the world.
- American Thoracic Society Foundation - ATS/GSK Research Grant in COVID-19
- Propionic Acidemia Foundation: Request For Proposals on Propionic Acidemia - 2020
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem and University of Bonn/Germany Collaborative Research Grant – 2020/21
- Join Glocal - Masters in International Development Info Session
- Joint Research and Innovation Seed Grants Program with the University of Illinois
- Joint Research Workshop Grants Program with Stockholm University
- Joint Research Workshop Grants Program 2020/2021 with the University of Melbourne
- Schwarzman Scholars: Young Leaders' One-Year Global Affairs Master’s Program in Beijing, China
- 1 of 13