COVID – 19 Arrival Procedures
Visas and Entry Permits for Incoming International Students, Post Docs and Researchers
The Government of Israel has announced that the current lockdown will be extended until 18.10.2020.
In light of this, we would like to update you regarding the current regulations for international students and researchers entering Israel during the lockdown.
We understand that these are times of uncertainty. However, please be reassured that our team is fully dedicated to assist you and to ensure smooth arrival to Israel, as soon as the circumstances will allow it.
Promoting strategic international collaboration.
Managing student exchange programs.
Supporting visiting scientists and scholars.
These are just a few of the areas in which the Hebrew University International Office initiates, stimulates and enriches the academic environment for both our students and our faculty, and for those who visit from abroad to study with them. We create and support cooperation with academic institutions abroad, proactively driving internationalization with a futuristic, multi-dimensional and interdisciplinary vision.
On campus, we encourage faculties and departments to increase the number of courses and full degree programs offered in English, and we promote the creation of joint and double degrees.
The Hebrew University has so much to offer; our goal is to maximize the mutual, measurable benefit of each and every relationship we create between individuals and educational institutions around the world.
- Visas and Entry Permits for Incoming International Students, Post Docs and Researchers
- 2020-2021 Call for Nominations for the Zuckerman STEM Leadership Program for Postdoctoral Scholars.
- Call for Joint Online Courses in the Academic Year 2021-2022
- *Deadline Extension* Hebrew University of Jerusalem and University of Bonn/Germany Collaborative Research Grant – 2020/21
- New Entry Procedures For Students Arriving From September 1, 2020 and Onward
- קול קורא לחילופי סטודנטים לתארים מתקדמים באוניברסיטת קליפורניה 2021-22
- Invitation: FALLING WALLS 2020 Prize Competition is OPEN
- University of Vienna: Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program
- 1 of 15