COVID – 19 Arrival Procedures
Visas and Entry Permits for Incoming International Students, Post Docs and Researchers
The Government of Israel has announced that the current lockdown will be extended until 18.10.2020.
In light of this, we would like to update you regarding the current regulations for international students and researchers entering Israel during the lockdown.
We understand that these are times of uncertainty. However, please be reassured that our team is fully dedicated to assist you and to ensure smooth arrival to Israel, as soon as the circumstances will allow it.
Promoting strategic international collaboration.
Managing student exchange programs.
Supporting visiting scientists and scholars.
These are just a few of the areas in which the Hebrew University International Office initiates, stimulates and enriches the academic environment for both our students and our faculty, and for those who visit from abroad to study with them. We create and support cooperation with academic institutions abroad, proactively driving internationalization with a futuristic, multi-dimensional and interdisciplinary vision.
On campus, we encourage faculties and departments to increase the number of courses and full degree programs offered in English, and we promote the creation of joint and double degrees.
The Hebrew University has so much to offer; our goal is to maximize the mutual, measurable benefit of each and every relationship we create between individuals and educational institutions around the world.
- Joint Research Workshop Grants Program 2020/2021 with the University of Melbourne
- Schwarzman Scholars: Young Leaders' One-Year Global Affairs Master’s Program in Beijing, China
- The Rhodes Scholarship: Fully funded postgraduate award for studies at the University of Oxford, UK
- UoM – Hebrew University of Jerusalem Call for Joint PhD Projects
- World’s Top Math Prize Awarded to Hebrew U’s Hillel Furstenberg
- Important Notice for International Students
- Deadline Extension: 2020-21 CSC-HUJI Scholarship
- Coronavirus – Update - 25/02/2020