• Applications OPEN: October 19th, 2022
• Applications CLOSE: January 9th, 2023
• Outcome notification: February 2023
• The workshops should be conducted between March 1st, 2023 and February 29th, 2024
For further information please contact:
• HUJI Program Coordinator: Alma Lessing (International Office, International Partnerships & Development, firstname.lastname@example.org)
• SU Program Coordinator: Lars Emrén (Office for Research, Engagement and Innovation Services, email@example.com)
This program is a bilateral scheme. Applicants from Stockholm University (SU) and The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (HUJI) submit corresponding applications to their own institution.
This program aims to assist researchers and students from SU and HUJI in all fields to establish collaborations that:
• Promote exchange of knowledge and foster development of new ideas.
• Encourage student exchange and academic cooperation.
• Enable development of collaborative research and joint research proposals to external funding agencies.
Two workshops will be funded in the 2022 round. SU and HUJI will each host one workshop (as the “hosting institution”) and send participants to one workshop (as the “sending institution”).
Guidelines HUJI SU | Application Form HUJI SU